Fender Acoustic SFX Floor Model
This amp (Serial #M1651441) only.
RICH, ROOM-FILLING SOUND IN A STUNNING PACKAGE
For the discerning player in search of an eye-catching piece of acoustic architecture, the Acoustic SFX offers state-of-the-art technology for a lush sonic experience unlike any other. The ultimate solution for acoustic players, the lightweight design and portability suit anyone looking for a grab-and-go rig for small venues, offering a pleasing sound image to people located all throughout the room.
- Two-channel 160-watt (2x80W) stereo combo amplifier; ¼”-XLR combo jacks
- Adjustable SFX® technology creates lush, room-filling sound
- Onboard studio-quality effects include hall reverb, echo, delay, chorus and Vibratone
- Tempo-sync all effects with two quick taps
- Includes fitted cover; add optional two-button footswitch for per-channel effect bypass
STEREO FIELD EXPANSION (SFX®) TECHNOLOGY
Patented SFX technology creates exciting, dynamic sound that envelopes the listener in a rich tonal experience that goes far beyond mere stereo. Lush, natural acoustic tones fill the room and move around for previously unheard depth of sound.
XLR AND ¼" INPUTS
The Acoustic SFX’s convenient dual top-panel inputs include a standard ¼" jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects, including hall reverb, echo, delay, chorus and Vibratone, that convey a versatile wealth of tonal shades, atmospherics and textures.